Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shoddy Storage Crate

Please tell me about the Shoddy Storage Crate.

Does it mean you can set it down and put 4 items in it and it disappears 5 minutes later but then I could place another crate down and the 4 items would still be in it???

Or after i put the items in it and it disappears, I can access it from the bookshelf at tapestry inn? Or what.

Or I can place it, put 4 items in it and then put it in inventory as 1 item and save space?

It should have come with instruction book.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    it's storage that exists in another dimension, and every time you drop a crate you open an access to it. The type of the crate decides how many slots you can see, and when the crate disappears you loose the temporary access. The storage and what's in it remains unaffected.

For all practical purposes, the size of this storage is how many slots you can see with the best crate, 20 if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Figger1 View Post
    Please tell me about the Shoddy Storage Crate.

Does it mean you can set it down and put 4 items in it and it disappears 5 minutes later but then I could place another crate down and the 4 items would still be in it???
    Yes, it works just like that. Better stroages crates have more slots, but they are considered single storage place. So if you drop shoddy one, put soem items in, then if you drop Nice one you will be able to retrive those items.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's worth noting that the smaller ones do allow access to more storage as you empty them.

So for example if you drop a 20 slot 1 in a dungeon and fill it, back in town you only need to drop a small one it will only show the slots of that chest size but as you empty it the next item will fill the empty slot.
    This can be used to save resources whilst emptying them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I sit here, learning about this functionality for the first time after having played for several hundred hours, I wonder what other things I may have missed. So these items operate less like storage crates, and more like access points to a portable pocket dimension? I had totally dismissed them because of the name. I always just thought they were a way to give a few extra slots of storage while crafting or something...that you had to get the stuff out of the crate where you left it.
    Last edited by Leodane; 02-11-2019 at 10:49 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. I had no idea. Thanks so much for asking this question and the detailed replies!
    a.k.a. Cailin, often accompanied by her well-mannered rat Paddy

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worth noting (although few seem to use them), the Druid storage crates that can be summoned near teleportation pads around event occurrences work in the same manner, but operate as a separate storage from the other crates/chests.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    Worth noting (although few seem to use them), the Druid storage crates that can be summoned near teleportation pads around event occurrences work in the same manner, but operate as a separate storage from the other crates/chests.
    This is correct, but druid storage can only be accessed 1 hour before an event starts to 1 hour after the event ends. Does not have to be the same event.

Thread Footer