Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Labyrinth/Gazluk Dungeons?

I'm on my 2nd stoneskin potion, so i'm guessing its been 45 minutes of me pulling those cat people out around 3 small buildings in the desert. I've checked each building and I've scanned using the select object button and I can't find the entrance. (The wiki says one of the ingredients for 20% sword boost potion is in there)

Also...Ive tried the Gazluk City castle a few times...I've slowly pulled and killed and have ran around the inside of the castle...can't find that entrance either.

Thanks for any help!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    There's a large brick building in Gazluk city, which is the actual Gazluk Keep. There's an entrance into that building.

In the desert it sounds like you're probably at the wrong ruins, there are a couple of dilapidated cities and ruined buildings out there. You're looking for a square basement-entrance type thing that lets you get into an underground area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You!

Phase 1 complete: Cleared a path into the keep. Went inside. Saw something "infiltrator". Engaged...and broke my alltime fastest ass-kicking. I was dead In either the 1st or 2nd shot. Needless to say...I won't be going back there for a little while. (Might have helped a tad if I would have remembered to switch off my sprinting gear)

Now off to find the Labyrinth!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are looking to get the eyes for the sword boost potion Labyrinth is the place for them but you'll need a group to get down to the level where they drop.

Thread Footer