Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Arrows ?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrows ?

In archery skills, I have 4 that use beginner arrows or better and 2 skills that use beginner barbed arrows or better. But if I am only carrying beginner arrows, i can only use 4 of the skills and if I am only carrying beginner barbed arrows I can only use the 2 skills. So in order to use all 6 skills, i have to carry both kinds of arrows. I would think the barbed ones would be better than the regular but it seems they are equals. Is it supposed to be like this or was is a mistake.

I know there are even better arrows than those two kinds but you would think the beginner barbed ones would better than the beginner arrows.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is how it supposed to work. It is not that they are equal/better, but rather they're specialized. - the barbed arrows are supposed to ensnare, there are arrows that are hollow for poisons and other effects, so if you want to use specific sets you will need to carry multiple types of arrows unfortunately.

Thread Footer