Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Character create screen messed up (mid-2014 MacBook Pro)

I just got the demo downloaded and logged in to create a character. The game logo is cut off at the top of the screen, and the character info overlay is drawn halfway over the character model, whether in windowed or full-screen mode. In full-screen mode, the graphics do not fill the screen but have black bars on the left and right. The cursor shows the little curvy arrow even when it's over most of the controls, and rotates the character instead of activating buttons and such.

I took screenshots but there seems to be no way to upload them direct to the forums from my computer.

My computer is a mid-2014 MacBook Pro (retina display), running macos High Sierra 10.13.6. I am reporting this problem here because because I don't know if I will be able to proceed to create a character and file a bug in-game. Can you have more than one character, or delete characters? I will see if I can find out.

If I manage to get into the game I will report here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I got into the game and managed to play for a bit. I filed the bug using the game's bug reporter too.

Thread Footer