Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elf skin does not match fairy spring armor?

In the game, I'm a very dark skinned (dark brown-green) elf. Every time I craft and put on spring fairy armor, the skin color (on legs, torso and arms) turn into a weird/fake light blue. Dyeing the armor pieces (chest and leggings) in different colours does not get rid it either. I've tried out different armor levels, both enchanted and max-enchanted, being in different zones and light settings, the result is still the same. When my other (human) characters wear the same armor pieces, the skin color is perfectly normal-looking and matches his/her original face and hand color. So is this a bug that affects dark-skinned elves?

I would be grateful for any pointers or suggestions, since I would very much like to be able to wear my fairy armor (for which I worked very hard for a long a time now!)

Thank you in advance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like a possible bug to me!

From in game, click the ! icon on your right bar and you can submit a bug report. You can even attach one of the pieces of gear in question to the ticket!
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, thanks, I did that before I posted here but I'm not sure if I'll ever get a response in the game. So I wanted to check here with the community as well---maybe other players have encountered/resolved the same problem(?)

Anyone?

Thread Footer