Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion is recruiting

Legion is a family style, small/medium sized guild that is trying to grow numbers to do all kinds of things. We mostly enjoy helping each other out as much as possible while enjoying all different kinds of content. For starters, we enjoy crafting and doing dungeons together a lot. We also enjoy knocking out some guild quests when available. We have plays from all different time zones, mostly PST, CST, and EST, but we have some GMT also. So if you're new and looking for a place to start, or if you're experienced and you like helping people out and doing dungeon runs together, message me on the forums or message in game:
    KoPWhiteKiller, InsaneJustin, Kandai, Mythran, or Kasmyr.

Ps: We have discord =D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! I'm a new player, been exploring and leveling for a few weeks now as a fire mage and archer, but my goal is to become a druid and play as utility/ support later on. Any chance you guys would take me in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Myself and 2 other friends are looking for a guild and your playtime look like they might mesh with us. Is there somewhere we can get some more information? Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Im still a demo player at the moment but going to buy it soon - was wondering if i could pre-join and see how the guild feels?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are Legion. We take players of all levels and play styles. We run the daily.. err daily We are looking for more to join us in everyday excursions around Project Gorgon. Poetry, music and booze! We love it all. We accept all lifestyle preferences such as Vanilla, Yaoi, Yuri and Yiff. Come be One of US

One of Us.. one of us... one of u .. one of ...one o.. one ..

Send a tell to Feyth, for more info

Discord info if you want to hop in and chat with us

https://discord.gg/KjChS5h
    Last edited by Feyth; 04-24-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Thread Footer