as the title says im still on the fence on getting the game after playing "and still playing" the demo so i was curious on a few things. like the necromancer class is what got me into trying the game..i'm a huge fan of this class and saw you have to do a dun to get the skill set started so i was curious how hard it is to get the class started and if its even viable i know some games some classes just arnt worth it and if its possible getting it in the demo version as trying it out would rly help tip me one way or another..i was curious on player housing also as i saw you can build tables and what not and if there isnt player housing or going to get what is the point of these items..and idk if its just the times i tend to get on or the zones im limated to due to the demo but is the population strong..ive seen maybe max of 50 people in my several hours and guess for last just the community how friendly etc is it "tho this post will most likely answer this" using WoW as a example i stopped being in guilds and even talking to people in general due to how toxic everyone has become..also curious if there is a way of knowing when a mob is out of our league i very offen tend to hit something just to run away screaming..and guess to add a little back story incase people wanna point out other things i might enjoy or dislike the only "old school" mmo i have played is the first Everquest