Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unintended convenience of particle summoning in GK

Particle summoning and the storage in the back entrance of GK are simply great. I don’t think many people take that storage seriously, so this post is going to be about some nice ways to use particle summoning in GK.

Things to keep on Melandria:
    1) Instant heal sushi eventually becomes better than great bacon. Downside is that it stacks to 5. Keep the materials in the back storage and summon it after you use 1 or 2 heals.
    2) A number of femurs in the storage can be handy. Find a recipe that requires a femur and summon it when you get to the shower!
    3) Materials for a storage crate are a perfect use of Melandria. Why even sacrifice 1 slot to make space for 20 when you can just summon the stuff with a little bit of prep work. Also, no more forgetting crates!
    4) Few people really do ice conjuration. The food melts, so you end up carrying the broken down materials around instead. If you are too cheap for cheese, it’s a solid option. No stove required, so Melandria is a great place to keep that stuff.
    5) Potions! 20% damage potions don’t stack very well, so you only grab them when needed. So, hey free up a slot!
    6) Spider silk is handy in the back storage because every time someone wants to tame a large-cat they forget the string. No more! I can just summon the mats and craft it!

Realistically, I don’t think everyone is going to do all of these. Some are great fail safe mechanisms for things people forget. I don’t think I named every best use, but these are the most obvious to me.

Good luck in GK!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great ideas! Can 20% Potions be practically summoned in any way, or would we need to store the mats for them there instead?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that is thinking on your feet! Excellent!
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    Great ideas! Can 20% Potions be practically summoned in any way, or would we need to store the mats for them there instead?
    You'd need the materials and summon each one individually.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting idea - I wouldn't have thought to store the base mats for crafting items as a proxy for summoning the item itself. This would also be good for the crystal caverns for mushroom farming/aging cheese/brewing. Excuse me while I go drop a bunch of Dirty Snow Water with Melandaria - Thanks for the tip!

Thread Footer