Hello Lycan Brethren,

My name is Julcat, and I thought I would start a general discussion about our abilities. What we use, what we don't, and in general what we think.

I have ran with mentalism, psycology, unarmed, necrology,and at one time tried to work the limited Battle chemistry in. I have no experience with Animal Handling.

Currently my build of choice is Lycan/Mentalism.

I am using the following abiliites;
Skulk. Claw, Bite, Pouncing Rake. and Sanguine Fangs

This build is front load damage coming out of Skulk, using its augments to boost nice and core damage, and using see red as a health regeneration. It is very damage heavy damage, while being a little fragile.

I have been tinkering with Smell Fear replacing Pouncing Rake but am still undecided about it.

Reasons I don't use the following:
Pouncing Rend- Armor removing seems to be overkill for my build and it becomes limited use thereafter

Double Claw- would use but do not like the armor reducing its damage, and it would replace claw (which is my combat Refresh)

Blood of Pack- I really like this but have chosen to use Skulk over it

Shadow Feint- Does anyone seriously use this ability ( honestly I would like to her from someone that does )

Pack Attack- Have chosen to use Pouncing Rake over this, with our abilities taking so long to use cannot see an advantage to it at the moment. it may
end up replacing Rake once I get to 70 though.

I look forward to hearing about other Lycan's builds and thoughts on our abilities.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask/tell me and I will give you my opinions/experiences I have had trying stuff.

Happy hunting...Full Moon is coming