Ok, for starters, I like the game. I played back when Trammel came out in Ultima Online, and have played a variety of MMO's over the years.

Ok, action bars. Maybe I am doing it wrong, but I can't fit all my abilities (primary and secondary) I fight with a sword and have animal taming so I have a rat. Too many needed abiliities, and I got a new sword fighting ability and unless I remove 1 of the other 6 it won't fit on the bar. Any Advice please?

Travel... travel sucks. It is one of the biggest time sync's in a game. So the game offers teleportation, Awesome... I got 5 amethyst's off the starter island... and in no time they were gone. Was told take up surveying...great there is another massive time sync to build the skill up to get them. or pay crazy over inflated prices to buy them in game. With all the crafting for food... I can't afford 800+ coins for something that has a 1 in 5 chance of poofing. So it's waste a ton of time running around the hills working surveying (a mount would help a real lot) or farm like crazy to get enough items to sell too keep myself in amethyst's. Maybe they should be an NPC sold item for around 200 coins... or introduce a hearth stone like most games have.

Storage...where do people keep everything? With the gathering, and empty water bottles..items that I want to sell but the NPC I got to sell on consignment takes 2 items at a time..went broke to get him to like me enough to let me sell on him. Do people make 3 dummy characters to hold stuff? Maybe introduce a bag or box of holding that would fit in the bank but hold different crafting materials to save space...or was this intentional to limit what we can have?