Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A cool feature i wish the game had.

Is the skill Chimera in which it makes Cow, Giant Bat, Pig, Rabbit and Spider beast forms into permanent forms. What I mean by that is how Druid and Lycan skills are right now. You don't need any curse or potion to morph into said animal. You just use the skill and boom you morphed. You can an NPC teach you these beast forms via skill like collecting both potion/removal and give it to the NPC then receive that animal form. Or you can have a quest from said NPC where you drink a potion and get cursed on purpose by said animal. After that, you respawn and kill the boss that cursed you to remove the beast form. Hence now you acquired the beast skill.

I feel that will bring some fun elements to the game. Plus it helps when you just want to be in beast form for a bit and then want to remove it. Like if you want to grind cow form for a bit then switch to bat form. Currently right now you would either need to get cursed or buy/farm an expensive potion to switch to that animal. Given some are a bit cheaper and easier to get than others. However, it's still a pain to acquire rare one like Rabbit form or Giant Bat form. What do you guys think of this suggestion. Given the Chimera skill needs to be learned first. Otherwise, the way animal forms works at the the moment will stay the same.
    So this way you will have a choice which is always fun to have. Hopefully the developers get to see it. Given I've already submitted the same info in game too

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLMyth View Post
    Is the skill Chimera in which it makes Cow, Giant Bat, Pig, Rabbit and Spider beast forms into permanent forms. What I mean by that is how Druid and Lycan skills are right now. You don't need any curse or potion to morph into said animal. You just use the skill and boom you morphed. You can an NPC teach you these beast forms via skill like collecting both potion/removal and give it to the NPC then receive that animal form. Or you can have a quest from said NPC where you drink a potion and get cursed on purpose by said animal. After that, you respawn and kill the boss that cursed you to remove the beast form. Hence now you acquired the beast skill.

I feel that will bring some fun elements to the game. Plus it helps when you just want to be in beast form for a bit and then want to remove it. Like if you want to grind cow form for a bit then switch to bat form. Currently right now you would either need to get cursed or buy/farm an expensive potion to switch to that animal. Given some are a bit cheaper and easier to get than others. However, it's still a pain to acquire rare one like Rabbit form or Giant Bat form. What do you guys think of this suggestion. Given the Chimera skill needs to be learned first. Otherwise, the way animal forms works at the the moment will stay the same.
    So this way you will have a choice which is always fun to have. Hopefully the developers get to see it. Given I've already submitted the same info in game too
    A lot of this already exists...ie: Maronesa cursing you with cow / Ciervos cursing you with deer.
    I don't think beast forms should be un-restricted or consolidated since they are effectively game-altering choices (plus combat skills).
    Last edited by Daguin; 12-14-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    I don't think beast forms should be un-restricted or consolidated since they are effectively game-altering choices (plus combat skills).
    Yes, agreed.

I have to admit, I still want to be a were-rabbit though. I'm not sure what it is with me and rabbit form - I don't want to be a were-anything else but rabbits ... ooh.

Anything that allows someone to easily shift in and out of animal form should come with permanent restrictions though, like druids and werewolves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you can have the character have the Lunatic debuff. Since the character will have all these "animals" telling him what to do. Can be random stuff like not listening and changing to a different animal form then the one you wanted. Or shifting in front of the NPC which will make them not talk to you for X amount of hours.

Thread Footer