Been playing for a few weeks and I've noticed not many have hardcore option for death penalty and those who don't, at times, get annoyed with others wanting to do corpse runs. I really don't like the regular death penalty I think it takes away any sense of danger and risk. I'm wondering if there is a general interest from anyone in the community for a guild that is only for hardcore death penalty players, with an understanding and expectation that we would do everything in hardcore mode and help each other when needed for tombstone runs and so forth. Also, in general, it would be an old school vibe where there would be NO discord or voice chat. While those can be convenient and many do like them, i have seen the result over years be more fractured guilds as many people aren't talking in guild chat because they are on discord or some other voice software just talking to people there. So the idea would be none of that to foster a healthy IN-GAME guild community. Yes it would mean some things wouldn't be as convenient, but it sounds appealing to me so wondering if any others like the sound of it or not.