Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you just want to search for the file, its name should be something like SkillReport_181211_083823.txt . The numbers are obviously variable but you could try looking for Skill Report_*.txt and see what turns up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to update with items new to the game

bottle of goat milk
    gobbledygook
    goblin pasties
    green apple
    jelly beans
    lemon meringue pie
    mandible's dandy dinner
    monterey jack cheese
    pork chops with watercress
    ratkin blue cheese
    rattus root
    ruktagh
    slave's cheese
    snakemeat wraps
    spoiled rations
    swamp salad

thanks for the list!

if you actually plan on max'ing gourmand, without waiting for a bunch of new foods, be prepared for STAGGERING costs. I'm easily into it for 50m councils now, and still have 11 levels to go (obviously being the hardest levels) so figure it will cost me about 25m more before i finally cap gourmand
    Last edited by Manwar; 06-05-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have a list of everything....
    What I've consumed putting me at 65:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I removed everything after the ":", so enjoy!

Thread Footer