Hello Folks,

The problem I have while developing these skills is that the things you make with the low or medium level recipes no-one seems to want, so: the only thing to do is to sell them to a shopkeeper.

I realize you can fill work orders, but I've personally not found these that exciting myself, firstly you have to find the right board at the right time. Secondly, I think these are skills you basically have to use on your own and they have limited social aspect. Many of the fun thins are the player interaction things.

This is a bit of shame, and it is not at all as exciting a progressing other skills, combat skills are of course more fun and varied, so too is alchemy - in theory, I do find it a bit long winded, but all the items you make at any level with alchemy have a direct use at least, not quite so with Leather-working and Tailoring.

I am not offering a specific suggestion here, only to say that it would be quite good if the materials produced at lower level were useful to someone. Perhaps there could be a tie in with the new players that may arrive at release time: In that they will need clothes, but at the moment everyone is better off looting their own, simply because people level quite quickly and want to try out new mods etc.

Work order aside: With work orders, if you are at higher level in other skills (generally), then the lower level ones are not rewarding in any direct way, and I suspect quite a few people start work orders later after trying the main day to day skills. This seems to apply to all skill lines, if you start them later when your other skills are higher, those "other" skills you did not start at the beginning seem a bit of a drag. Contrast this to starting a new combat skill, this is fun again because you get to go round all the old dungeons and group up with all the people again and that makes it more fun.

Cheers.