suggestions (mostly QoL ones):

- right hand side icons - it might be cooler/nicer if the symbols were colored or images kinda like how RuneScapes are. Their shade is similar and can be hard to see.

- top right mini map should have a quick button to open the full, big map

- if there's a (no loot) button, right under, have a big (close) button so we dont have to click the top right's tiny X button

- under character's equipment in "Persona", when you click a slot, allow the ability to view a popup of items you can wear in the slot and the differences

- in an item equipment, have an identifer for which slot or an icon/image of the slot. Ex swords would have a hand icon, helmet would have a head icon, etc

- under an npc's Favors, list the "In Progress" ones with a repeat of the dialogue

- change durstin text to say serbule keep is "North west" instead of just "north" of his tapestry inn.

- when it says "You need to be X level to wear/use this item/ability", right after it, add a line "You are currently level Y" so we dont have to access the abilities to check

---------------

Questions:

how to make Recipe description text bigger? none of the fonts do it (which specific font slider in the settings?)

how to change text bubble size when I see people talking on screen?

have npc and item names in different colors than players on the outworld?

is serbule hills area low fps normal? I get 45-55 fps in beginner island but drops to 25 fps in hills - how high do others get?

Is this more CPU or GPU heavy?

how to get rid of the 5 on screen quests boxes (see through ones)? (i can hit untrack but its annoying to do that for 5 and then to reselect 5 to turn it back on)