Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick questions (and some minor QoL suggestions)

suggestions (mostly QoL ones):

- right hand side icons - it might be cooler/nicer if the symbols were colored or images kinda like how RuneScapes are. Their shade is similar and can be hard to see.

- top right mini map should have a quick button to open the full, big map

- if there's a (no loot) button, right under, have a big (close) button so we dont have to click the top right's tiny X button

- under character's equipment in "Persona", when you click a slot, allow the ability to view a popup of items you can wear in the slot and the differences

- in an item equipment, have an identifer for which slot or an icon/image of the slot. Ex swords would have a hand icon, helmet would have a head icon, etc

- under an npc's Favors, list the "In Progress" ones with a repeat of the dialogue

- change durstin text to say serbule keep is "North west" instead of just "north" of his tapestry inn.

- when it says "You need to be X level to wear/use this item/ability", right after it, add a line "You are currently level Y" so we dont have to access the abilities to check

---------------

Questions:

how to make Recipe description text bigger? none of the fonts do it (which specific font slider in the settings?)

how to change text bubble size when I see people talking on screen?

have npc and item names in different colors than players on the outworld?

is serbule hills area low fps normal? I get 45-55 fps in beginner island but drops to 25 fps in hills - how high do others get?

Is this more CPU or GPU heavy?

how to get rid of the 5 on screen quests boxes (see through ones)? (i can hit untrack but its annoying to do that for 5 and then to reselect 5 to turn it back on)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LightNovelFan View Post
    - top right mini map should have a quick button to open the full, big map
    I personally find hitting the "M" hot key fastest - I don't think I'd really use a map button I'd have to click with the mouse.

- under an npc's Favors, list the "In Progress" ones with a repeat of the dialogue
    Yes, I'd like a repeat of the original quest dialog. (I'd also like a complete log of all completed quests, but I guess that's another suggestion.)

- change durstin text to say serbule keep is "North west" instead of just "north" of his tapestry inn.
    Hm, to me, "north" sounds more accurate. Maybe "Follow the road north"?

how to make Recipe description text bigger? none of the fonts do it (which specific font slider in the settings?)

how to change text bubble size when I see people talking on screen?
    I don't know. Did anyone else figure this out? My recipe text is fairly large, but I think that may have been just an overall font setting...

have npc and item names in different colors than players on the outworld?
    You can't currently do that, but it's been suggested before and may eventually get added to the game.

is serbule hills area low fps normal? I get 45-55 fps in beginner island but drops to 25 fps in hills - how high do others get?
    Yes, Serbule and Serbule Hills use the new weather system which results in a significant FPS drop for most of us. It's better now than it used to be and I assume there are optimizations still to come, but in the meantime you may want to turn down your graphics quality in those two zones.

how to get rid of the 5 on screen quests boxes (see through ones)? (i can hit untrack but its annoying to do that for 5 and then to reselect 5 to turn it back on)
    In the UI settings, there is an option to prevent the quest tracker from automatically tracking quests. I'm not near the game right now, so can't give you the exact name but I'd look for something like "quest tracker auto...". Disabling this will prevent the tracker from auto-adding quests, but you can still manually add them with the Track button yourself if you want.

Thread Footer