Hi,

it seems there is not really a prepared thread for this. Maybe it was discontinued...

Anyway, my feedback: The game is interesting, it does have a nostalgia vibe. I like the amount of skills and their depth. I don't like the unnecessary UI overhead. Recipes should be much more user-friendly comes to mind. Such as an icon for recipes I have ingredients for. The whole skill system is very confusing - what skills give what abilities, where do I learn skills. Thee is a huge interdependency between skills and UI doesn't make the job easier. For example it took me like two days, hell probably even more, to figure out how to get blacksmithing and mine metals in game.
The combat is interesting in terms of mechanics. Okay, let's say sufficient. Interesting combat was in AoC. Anyway, the number of skills vs resource management hits the spot for me for now. The combat is enjoyable even when fighting a single enemy (mob class). What I REALLY don't like is targeting. it seems very clunky and outdated. It got me killed several times. It's not a tragedy, but it's annoying.
Inventory space seems to be at premium. Which would be fine if I knew what to hard and what to throw away. Now my stashes are full of what-if junk. (yes, I know I can check what the item is for. That is btw one of the really cool things here).
I don't mind the lack of a larger story. (Apart from the main storyline).
Overall, I like the game, I am generally happy with the crafting, skill system, skill progression, NPC relationships, graphics. UI should be improved, and some effort put into streamling the orientation in the game world and skill ecology (where to get skills, what skills are for what, where to get materials etc). yes, you CAN figure it out, but I think lot of people won't have the patience.

Good luck!