Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation registerered, didn't get confirmation. its beedn 16 hours

I registered to play and didn't get my confirmation emai after a night's rest. My friends got their instantly, can someone help me out? The email i registered with is the same as this forum account. You can close my post after it is resolved, thanks!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That machine's email server is being blocked as spam by some mail services. It's something we'll work on, but it's not a high priority, because we're basically going to remove on-website registration entirely anyway. Instead, just download the game, pick "Guest Account", and then make an account within the game.

You'll need to use a different email address (since your first email address is still associated with the account you made -- the one you can't confirm), and you can make an account within the game.

In the future the in-game method will be the only way to create accounts.

(Of course, first thing to do is check your spam folder! But if it's not there, it's probably fully blocked by your mail service.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone actiaved my account and i was able to play then. don't know what happened.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ah okay, Silvonis must've manually activated you then!

Thread Footer