My problem at the moment is I am deer/druid and trying to build favour in animal town. Animal druid basically make the druid bird forms unusable if you want to keep using animal town.

The issue occurs if you are deer or cow which require wooden shoes to use druid skills, if you transform to bird your wooden shoes get unequipped but the game won't recognise any hand held wooden weapon without transforming from animal to humanoid then to bird. This then resets the animal town 3 hour timer.

So a choice of animal druid is not use bird form when there is any chance of combat (surveying for me today) or lose the ability to talk to your trainers for 3 hours.

My suggestion would be either make the 3 hour timer a one off thing or make it reduce similar to the lycan transform with skill level or I think a more feasible option reduce the timer with favour levels from the animal town residents, they like you remember is the reason for favour, I would either decrease it 10 minutes or so per NPC friend level or a larger decrease for say close or best friends, such that 3 npc's at best friends level would reduce the timer to zero.

At the moment I think the only animals affected are deer and cow but if carpentry increases the number of animal form with wooden equipment, say pig or rabbit would be a nice mix with druid this will affect a wider part of the player base,