Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Trying to Decide between Unarmed or Hammer

Hey guys, Nrdr123 here. I am trying to decide between these two skill combinations. Unarmed/Mentalism or Hammer/Mentalism. I have been experimenting this past month with the combat skills in game to see which ones I would like to main while I am in Human Form, and I have come down to those two. Both are highly entertaining to me, and I am having a hard time picking between the two. So I am here to ask how y'all feel about the skill combo's, what your impressions on the individual skills are, etc... Also any advice you can give me on those two skills is also appreciated. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hammer for sure. Mentalism will feed your energy need so you can wipe out hordes. Unarmed feels really slow to me personally but I do like it a bit. Also I almost never see any hammer weilders around.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hammer is a very straightforward skill. blast and stun. Unarmed is the most complex combat skill in the game right now. People are different, so which interests you?
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would go with Hammer/Mentalism, this is mainly due to the fact that you can go with enhancements to Electrical Damage and it will boost a bunch of abilities in both skills. So you can go with mainly physical with a little psychic/electrical and support. But if the situation calls for a lot of non-physical damage you can go all Thor God of Lightning on it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Hammer/Mentalism and love it - mentalisms pain surge is great agaisnt bosses

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want mentalism i woudl go hammer i think. It has high dmg, some cc, and mot imortantly, menatlismn can easly cover its high power costs.

Unarmed is more versitile - it has dmg, cc, sustain and tankiness. Combos can give you so much more options (even tough there are only few worth using) of gameplay: you cna go for sustain, dmg or utility with them.

With unarmed, if you wish so, you can ahve up to 5 aoe skills, out of which 3 are cc.

So to sum it up -Hammer have more dmg, and i think will benefit from Mentalism mor ethan unarmed. unarme dis more versitale and ahve mor eoptions (cc, damage, mitigation).

Plus, if you ame unarmed+mentalism, you cna use it in both human and animal form....
    Last edited by cr00cy; 02-01-2017 at 05:58 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your goal is to go electricity based damage, definitely hammer/ment.

Thread Footer