Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Halloween Music Playlist

My top Halloween music playlist might be a little earlier then I was going to post it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvsC...OA9cJnd4N&t=0s

Side:Note:this will be the last thread I personally make except Maybe holidays like Christmas, Halloween song playlists, or glitches and I might comment on threads already made that I didn't make but other then that I wont waste my energy on debating topics and make rage posts when knowing nomatter what I say I cant really change much
    Last edited by spider91301; 10-08-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is AC/DC? Def Leppard? Iron Maiden? Hundreds of other good and legendary bands? Ah, man, your playlist is just a discography of some band that you like atm.. Oh well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to place a 10,000 council bet that this WON'T be spider's last thread here.....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobyddonot View Post
    Where is AC/DC? Def Leppard? Iron Maiden? Hundreds of other good and legendary bands? Ah, man, your playlist is just a discography of some band that you like atm.. Oh well.
    Still think your pictures funny how you flipped the picture lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    Still think your pictures funny how you flipped the picture lol
    Saved the original picture. Open in any halfway-decent editor, flip, save, upload as the new avatar, profit?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobyddonot View Post
    Saved the original picture. Open in any halfway-decent editor, flip, save, upload as the new avatar, profit?
    Lol yeah but I figured because I have been messing with editing photos and sometimes it wont accept it some of the photos I resize to match its requirements end up as wasted effor meanwhile you get lucky when on another day I spent a hour trying to resize a photo I really liked but it would accept because it was to big or to small

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are my 10,000 councils?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    Lol yeah but I figured because I have been messing with editing photos and sometimes it wont accept it some of the photos I resize to match its requirements end up as wasted effor meanwhile you get lucky when on another day I spent a hour trying to resize a photo I really liked but it would accept because it was to big or to small
    Depends on the format and the compression your are choosing when saving an image. JPEG and PNG compress the image and reduce the size, but JPEG loses the quality, while .PNG supports transparency and is almost lossless. Problem is, not all the older web browsers and forums support the Portable Network Graphics. Anyway, you should try to compress and save as .png if the forums allows you to upload a .png as your avatar. And I wouldn't suggest using Photostop and saving as a .psd built on layers, etc. Too big of a file. Tools like Paint.NET are more than enough to resize the picture (%) and compress it. Photoshop is way too pro for such an easy task, lol.

P.S. Gifs are cool, but the .gif doesn't support 16/24 bit in other words it originally only saves 256 colors (tones) instead of 16+ Millions. Other formats as well as Vektor graphics are more complicated and most of the time not small enough to upload as an avatar. Not so much luck for me as studying to become an IT Softwareengineer back in the day.
    Last edited by Grobyddonot; 11-20-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Thread Footer