Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Critical Attack Spam Needs To Stop At Gazkeep

Died like 25 times aggrowing and healing armor barely managed to avoid a few death of party members I got 1 shot by the Golem boss from him criting me and the infiltrates or whatever with the bows 1-3 hits im dead if theirs 2 and they bother criticaly hit me which they constantly do Im dead and mages are even fking worse imagen spam criting with fire damage that horrible even the npcs fodder mobs with 1.5k health can group crit you and kill you this is ridiculous best part is couldnt even get to the second floor I might as well hunt in lower level areas at least they will be a little safer then strong shit thats already strong killing my ass

I'm not doing gk bosses anymore I will ether stick to lower level stuff like 40-60 or just stick on the first floor of gk so glad I got all my yellow gear already from gk that would suck if I didnt

Also fun fact of the day from what I've noticed all bosses in the game can crit spam so good luck trying to beat sht at the level your supposed to
    Last edited by spider91301; 09-26-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From the announcement (boldface mine):

Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    Elite and Boss monsters have an extra +5% chance to critically-hit. (This is a flat bonus that's the same at every level. This means that even newbie bosses will occasionally lay the smackdown. It's for your own good! Dying builds character.)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So GK is not a walk to the park easy anymore?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    From the announcement (boldface mine):
    Not good when everything is elite in gk mages in archers will rape you and if this is the direction we are going I might as well skip a year or 2 then come back to see if this game even still exists I might not even go back on Halloween or for the Christmas event the economy already stagnant nobody does alot of dungeon runs anymore....

Sigh I need to just go back to guild wars 2 and let nature take its course for this game development direction instead of getting mad on stuff I have no power over

Doing that seems to be the less stressful route, I have gone 2 months of not playing ingame I'm sure 2 years will be nothing got enoughh content on gw2 to keep me busy and enough books to read in my free time when I'm off work to last a cold war

Someone else can take the roll of the bad guy screaming this is stupid every time something gets broke or is stupid all together

I'm going to stop caring from this day onward there will be no more bch fit forum posts about stuff that should be fixed this is the last time you see me starting a forum thread about discussing a issue if its a glitch then maybe but if its something intended thats ends up being stupid someone else with more time and energy can go waste their life force on that sht besides I'm tired of always looking like the bad guy just to point shit out so it gets addressed faster

I will no longer start threads except on holidays like Christmas and Halloween to make holiday song lists song playlists I might comment on threads already made that I didnt make but other then that I wont waste my energy on debating topics and make rage posts when knowing nomatter what I say I cant really change much
    Last edited by spider91301; 10-08-2018 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Yolo I have Officially Stopped Caring

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's because lately people showing up to GK wearing pockets gear to max loot or dedicate that final augument for pockets if it got to that point I guess it was easy to clear the dungeon, have you tried it wearing all the max evasion gear? I know a few people that always do GK with it and I see a lot of evades on them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone who actually plays video games knows that a 10% chance for a crit is WAY too high. It just goes to show that Citan is really out of touch in terms of playing any game in general. a 5% chance crit is more reasonable.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taei View Post
    anyone who actually plays video games knows that a 10% chance for a crit is WAY too high. It just goes to show that Citan is really out of touch in terms of playing any game in general. a 5% chance crit is more reasonable.
    Dude hate to say it but I am living proof bitc**** about stuff never really gets anything fixed even if its right this is going to be here to stay

Prove me wrong

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    Dude hate to say it but I am living proof bitc**** about stuff never really gets anything fixed even if its right this is going to be here to stay

Prove me wrong
    Yeah I know what you mean, the winterprize crystal on the 2nd floor of winternexus is still un-minable after 3 years

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know what you mean, the winterprize crystal on the 2nd floor of winternexus is still un-minable after 3 years
    That damn thing....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol didn't even notice that

Thread Footer