Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When americans try to make batman into a Japanese anime

I'm laughing so hard omfg about to have a heart attack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you can see that the designers/artists are not American. They could be the U.S. citizens, but they're stuck in Japanese Culture. Like pretty much any other anime it looks like Guano, sounds like Guano and the plot/script (taking over Japan) is Guano.

I give it 9/10 Guanos on a bat shit scale. Cause it's going to be very bad, with quality to it, no doubt, but still bad.

Get those Japanese Anime creators away, they'll ruin Batman as a character for me.
    Last edited by Grobyddonot; 09-21-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobyddonot View Post
    Well, you can see that the designers/artists are not American. They could be the U.S. citizens, but they're stuck in Japanese Culture. Like pretty much any other anime it looks like Guano, sounds like Guano and the plot/script (taking over Japan) is Guano.

I give it 9/10 Guanos on a bat shit scale. Cause it's going to be very bad, with quality to it, no doubt, but still bad.

Get those Japanese Anime creators away, they'll ruin Batman as a character for me.
    I will probably watch it somewhere for free for just shits and giggles

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Batman has a long history of being adapted into different media, genre, and artistic styles. The original comic was detective noir, the first tv show was slapstick humor. Even hardcore fans are not expected to like every version. The point is to take the idea, run with it, and broaden the audience.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to watch this. It may be terrible but its just so original to me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    I want to watch this. It may be terrible but its just so original to me.
    Its apparently out already just go on google type batman ninja putlocker you will find it might want this though gets rid of annoying adds on youtube and other sites and avoids most things that will redirect you by using adds to give you a virus not perfect but better then nothing

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ifddb?hl=en-US

Thread Footer