Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    But remember: No death penalty. The best newbie guide is: Go find out how you fair against the mob. Let it kill you. Study it. Everyone will squish things differently by design.
    Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to get at. Thanks for putting it so well!

And thanks for making me laugh about the rabid deer story. Obviously, rabid deer are overpowered and need to be nerfed. Or at least muzzled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea of exploring and learning through trial and error. Just last week I went into Kur Mountains area (please forgive any spelling errors) killed a polar bear, almost died fighting it, then again almost died trying to get back to portal as I was freezing to death. So I seen a blanket at an NPC shop and bought it, needless to say I will need a lot of these, which must be made since I have not seen anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice00 View Post
    I like the idea of exploring and learning through trial and error. Just last week I went into Kur Mountains area (please forgive any spelling errors) killed a polar bear, almost died fighting it, then again almost died trying to get back to portal as I was freezing to death. So I seen a blanket at an NPC shop and bought it, needless to say I will need a lot of these, which must be made since I have not seen anymore.
    There are a lot of ways to survive in Kur. You could have someone build you cold resistance gear, you could use cold resistance potions, there are mods on some combat skills that have direct and indirect cold mitigation, you can use campfires found throughout the map (I don't know all the locations but you must use wood from your inventory) and you can craft campfires or buy campfires if you cannot craft them yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's good info...your like a mentor, that's how it should be played. I do make my own cold resist potions, have not found the recipe for campfire yet. Thanks a bunch.

Thread Footer