Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys and gals.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm BloodswordX in game. I picked this up a week ago and it was well worth the purchase, and then some. I'm loving this game, and looking forward to getting to know everyone. The community is awesome and as an avid MMO player for nearly 20 years, I know that can make a game.

I'm always down to group up, and help out as best I can.

Hooah!

-Blood

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Project:Gorgon !

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi BloodswordX, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the game!
    Plaximos is A Fire Mage and Animal Tamer in Project Gorgon. He also is A Spider Druid. If you need help, he has over 400 hours in Gorgon and will provide assistance if he can! He is also apart of the guild called "Worst Players Ever", which is a smaller guild in Project Gorgon! Always accepting new people!

Thread Footer