Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion for Sir Coth, Durstin Tallow and Gretchen Salas

These guys... sheesh... I like making friends with NPCs as much as the next guy but not only are all three of them kinda jerks they also seem to have little to offer new players when it comes time to portion out favor

I spend a fair amount of time giving directions to new players asking where to find trainers for skills they want to learn, which is fine, but it sometimes feels a bit like over-helping, and many new players have complained that maybe this type of information should be more available in game

I appreciate the way P:G intelligently presents needed information and trainers organically, but I think it might just add a nice touch to the game if these three malcontents could be induced to play a bit larger of a role in their respective communities: Specifically, maybe they could help noob adventurers find services and notable NPCs in their zones

In the event the adventurer is asking about a skill that can be trained in a different zone, they could be directed to ask the know-it-all busy-body in that zone for help

If this suggestion has merit and gets implemented in some form, someday (or you have other reason to dig into the Serbule code,) could I make another more selfish request?

Please, for the love of all that's good in the world, could you please retrain Nelson Ballard to meander around somewhere else that's not so in the way all the time? The bookshelf in Serbule is possibly the most popular place in the game and Nelson seems to ALWAYS be in the way, either blocking the bookshelf or the door... maybe at least remove or reduce his hitbox?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh good, I have kind of bypassed them and found them useless too.... I thought I was missing their point.
    It would not surprise me if PG would make some dead end NPCS or plan to develop them more later.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by preechr View Post
    These guys... sheesh... I like making friends with NPCs as much as the next guy but not only are all three of them kinda jerks they also seem to have little to offer new players when it comes time to portion out favor

Please, for the love of all that's good in the world, could you please retrain Nelson Ballard to meander around somewhere else that's not so in the way all the time? The bookshelf in Serbule is possibly the most popular place in the game and Nelson seems to ALWAYS be in the way, either blocking the bookshelf or the door... maybe at least remove or reduce his hitbox?
    Better yet just let me kill nelson ballard with my sword and let me bury him and makem respawn and make him be perma place/respawned at the useless barn filled with hay not like he does anything usefull anyways besides guild quests and a couple training options

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    Better yet just let me kill nelson ballard with my sword and let me bury him and makem respawn and make him be perma place/respawned at the useless barn filled with hay not like he does anything usefull anyways besides guild quests and a couple training options
    Talk about ungrateful. I guess those 1,000 councils he just gave you when you stumbled naked off of Anagoge are long forgotten... x)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    Talk about ungrateful. I guess those 1,000 councils he just gave you when you stumbled naked off of Anagoge are long forgotten... x)
    I was here before that island existed I lived and born out of a cave where I climbed I dont remember getting shi* from that guy also even if I did I would which I guarantee I didn't 1000 councils doesnt justify him being unkillable annoying thing blocking me from my storage

Ps.Half joking half serous on this one

Thread Footer