Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solemn request for help =/

Hi guys, i'm kind of new to the game though i've been playing for quite some time. I was doing my stuff in Myconian Cave when a group of fellow players asked me to help them get rid of Tidal's Curse. I went to help them and in the process I was killed and right after they succeeded to kill the boss. They were promptly informed of my condition despite the fact that they got rid of theirs and they ignored me. I would like to know if there is any kind soul or a group of people willing to help me get rid of the curse I got for trying to help someone else =/ .... ( I'm a fire mage, this curse is just the worst for me since all my damage is cut in half, i'm really sad =/ ).

Thanks in advance =|

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you explain in Global that you have been cursed and kindly ask for help, almost always there will be a high-level player volunteering to help you. You might need to be patient sometimes, for example if a druid event is ongoing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Niph said: just ask in global. Quite often you will get 3 or 4 offers of help at the same time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, i'll try ... thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My internet is currently out or I'd come help. Let us know if you get cleansed!
    Sometimes I stream, sometime you should come watch me die a lot. twitch.tv/gelara41

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can help ya next time I am on if you are still cursed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydal View Post
    Hi guys, i'm kind of new to the game though i've been playing for quite some time. I was doing my stuff in Myconian Cave when a group of fellow players asked me to help them get rid of Tidal's Curse. I went to help them and in the process I was killed and right after they succeeded to kill the boss. They were promptly informed of my condition despite the fact that they got rid of theirs and they ignored me. I would like to know if there is any kind soul or a group of people willing to help me get rid of the curse I got for trying to help someone else =/ .... ( I'm a fire mage, this curse is just the worst for me since all my damage is cut in half, i'm really sad =/ ).

Thanks in advance =|
    As a tip of advice, next time, don't release. Once it dies the curse will go away, then you can release. And once you're higher lvl people will start having revive from first aid as well.

Thread Footer