Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Need Help* CDN LAG? cant play

Hello,

need help when i logged in i see this every this

https://prnt.sc/kcnnzh

So i waited thought its a CDN Lag like in wiki said. After i logged in for 10 mins then everything came. But i still couldnt talk to npc and chat was lagging to. then i waited online a hour. still same. i reinstalled the game still the same problem.

hope someone can help me.
    Last edited by neowinger; 07-30-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I'm a bit baffled too. But it sounds like you're not quite making it into game. If you've looked at the trouble shooting thread and nothing seems to apply, at least validate your game through steam. (Right click the game, go to properties, local files tab, verify integrity of gamefiles.)

Also, check to see if you have firewall or virus protection issues blocking the game. That has happened recently to several players. There could also be something up with your ISP--that's harder to assess.

It does look like a local issue and not something that can be fixed on PG's end. If you have gone through all the troubleshooting on your end, you can send your issue to support@projectgorgon.com.

**For everyone, I'm not sure there's any efficacy at all in uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Shutting down everything and restarting your computer and validating your files through steam probably is easier and just as effective. I'm saying that from having observed people try to fix their issues over the years. If someone has had super effective results from doing an uninstall/reinstall, let us know. It's not something I'd include in a troubleshooting post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i solve it. i just used a gate to an another zone and it was fixed

Thread Footer