Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no cake in this message.

Hi all, it is super nice to meet you. I know I am late to the party, just learned about this game earlier this week. It ended up consuming my Friday night and most of today. It has scratched an itch I've been trying to fill since Asheron's Call! As an added plus, everyone I have ran into has been so friendly and amazing.

Anyway, hope to run into you all in-game. You can find me learning how to throw fireballs and hopefully not setting anything important on fire. My character's name is Madalayne. Let's group up sometime, ok?!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Madalayne, welcome to Project: Gorgon

Don't worry about setting things on fire, it might create some work for carpenters.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "And here is where the reeds are soaked for days before being painstakingly flattened and dried for a few more days to make paper. Here you can see all the thousands of pages we have.... hmm what's that smell?...."

Thread Footer