Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Wagwan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wagwan

hello to everyone here.

think I should say I did pick this game up a few months back and have spent about 9 hours in-game. Literally doing nothing, wondering round and killing sheep. I love what this game is, I love the idea of how it brings back the golden years of mmos which I missed and I'd love to play through this game up with some other players to enjoy.

I am a 27 year old father that works full time, so my in-game time is limited but if there's anyone out there in a similar boat maybe we could play together some time?
    Off to start a new character now, JimmyEcho pretty much everywhere if anyone wants to chat.

take care.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi JimmyEcho, welcome to Project: Gorgon

It is disconcerting not being able to find time to play Project: Gorgon. I hope, I can find more time to get in-game myself in the near future. I think the PG crowd skews older and you will be able to find a fair number of busy parents and grandparents to relate to.

Anyway, play when you can, and have fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest you look up the guild index and try to enter in contact with some of them - the way guild quests work in this game means you're actively losing potential money if you're not in one. If nothing else, I'm sure the guild I'm in, Dirty Old Men, would accept you gladly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the little one(s?). Welcome to P:G. You're welcome to hit me up in game if you see me run by. My IGN is also Eachna. I usually wear white robes with blue trim/embroidery.

Thread Footer