Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sugestion for Skills Bars and Crafting Tabs...

Some important support skills for the build used, but that do not cause damage, I put in the sidebar, but I have to replace every time I step through a portal. So would not it be nice to have more room for such skills? Since the sidebar needs to have the special skills of which some are also indispensable for the current build ??

Another would be to have space in the bars, or one more bar, for the potions. Since there are so many, and we must open the inventory in battles to be able to use them ...
    Ps: I do not know if I have to do this already, but the doubt remains ...

And on the crafting tabs.
    I think it would be much better if in the desired specialization the recipes were placed in levels; perhaps on different tabs for each level within the specialization.
    This would really help a lot in finding the recipe for anyone who has a lot of things to do in crafting ...

I'm sorry, if I'm already on this kind of suggestion.
    Hugs...
    Last edited by Akhenatom; 07-14-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Thread Footer