Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tomb stone RED X

I played Asherons Call from the beginning. anti-pk in many guilds. I died many times lost lots of loot and it was fun. I was always attacked by the guild blood. It was my first game love. I made the mistake of transfer to WOW with the guild. WOW was a good game too. I just missed AC.
    Gorgon is similar to AC in many ways except for one. so here is the rub.

you die tomb and your gear is unusable {RED x} next to it. if you are in a crypt and alone your screwed. you can not get back to it.
    very frustrating and your gear is useless. the only alternative is to store a second set of gear with a NPC . At one point my sword was red x.
    The only alternative is to rewrite the function to show and have a NPC repair armor at ressonable price and get rid of the function with the red X.
    The game other that is excellent and well done. I like the game, but i probably will not be playing it that much. thank you for the experience.
    Last edited by clfmoher; 07-08-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you playing in hardcore mode? If so, are you expecting anything less if you go into a dungeon and are alone?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you interacted with the hardcore sign, there was information to read about that. Most players never try hardcore and those who do understand what they are doing. It's totally a choice! Few take it.

This is from the wiki:

"Hardcore Death Penalty is an option available from the signpost near the well in Serbule Keep."

"Death Penalty: when you die in Hardcore Mode, in addition to being sent back to a respawn point some of your items become broken. In order to use them again, you must take them back to the location you died. That is, you have to walk back to your tombstone(s)."

The red X on your gear was because you died in hardcore mode. Of course that's frustrating, but it's not at all the game's fault. This game requires attention and reading. Perhaps start fresh. There's lots of fun to be had! At least go back to the sign and remove hardcore from your character.

Thread Footer