Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Armour patching
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armour patching

I started levelling up armour patching at lv7 the kit I was using got used up so bought a basic when I went to use it got the message armor kit isn't usable so went and bought a simple kit and still got the same message I also get this with my first aid kit not usable.

Can't work out what I am doing wrong as the kits I received for rewards worked ok.

Regards Gramps

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The first thing to do is to make sure you you have the correct icon on your side bar. If you want to use simple armor patch kits then you need to use the level 1 patch armor skill. It must be the skill icon from the Special Abilities area of the skills menu (skill menu is accessed by clicking the wand on the right hand bar). Special Abilities are found at the very top of the skills menu. You can use higher level kits with lower level abilities, but higher level abilities need at least the same level of kit or better to be used.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reply.

Unfortunately the abilities are not highlighted. The only abilities I can access are Archery,sword,unarmed and phsycology.

I can see info and what the next level gives.

Solved me old brain again.

Regards Gramps
    Last edited by kiwiitis; 07-08-2018 at 07:39 PM. Reason: solved

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to go to the ability buttons, and patching is scrolled down in a group of extraneous side-bar abilities. You'll have to mouse over the ability to get the description of what kit it uses.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiitis View Post
    Thanks for reply.

Unfortunately the abilities are not highlighted. The only abilities I can access are Archery,sword,unarmed and phsycology.

I can see info and what the next level gives.

Solved me old brain again.

Regards Gramps
    At the top of that list you should see "Special Abilities"

Click on that, and look down the list to find Armor Patching and First Aid

Mouse over the highest rank icon for each of those, and make sure you have the kits described, then drag those icons over to your sidebar

Those are the ones you want to click on, not the kits themselves

Thread Footer