Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF some fellow explorers (GMT+1)

I recently started playing Project Gorgon all alone and now that I decided to dive in deeper I'm looking for some fellow adventurers. I'm okay with either joining a guild or adding you to the friendlist. We can either start a new character together or work with what we've got so far. I'm pretty much up for anything!

I love exploring things on my own rather than "get a leech" or whatever, so you might not want to be looking for leveling up and finishing the game asap. I don't mind grinding nor leveling live skills. I do love a good conversation, tho I prefer text over voice chat.

Fundamentals:

My main online times are 7/8pm-10/11pm (GMT+1) on weekdays and whenever I'm free on weekends.

I speak german and english, both are equally fine to me.

I passed legal age quite a time ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello o/

I also recently started playing and hail from Europe as well, although I don't speak German..
    I do speak Danish, Spanish and English as well as understand both Norwegian and Swedish (but that comes with being Scandinavian I guess)..

Perchance we could just, I don't know.. Make a European Guild..? I must confess I haven't bothered looking for any yet and it doesn't necessarily have to be right now, but gathering up some fellow Union members probably wouldn't be a bad thing .. I think.
    I do like both text but equally much voice chat, but that is due to both having their pros and cons.. I won't deny that in the heat of battle it is far easier to talk on a voice client than it is writing out a long-winded text what should happen .

You're welcome to friend Ashreon in-game or even go as far as add Professor H. Farnsworth this handsome fellower to your friends list on steam and we can have a.. talk, some exploration and what not .

I haven't ventured very far (mostly because I get killed by mobs and I feel horribly poor with only 1500 coins on me).. Also quite the fan of Gardening ^^
    Last edited by Ashreon; 07-21-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll explore with you! I’m Amorall in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all! Feel free to add my in-game-name: BernideBalle. I'm from germany and I like slow-paced gaming and exploring.

Thread Footer