@ShieldBreaker Ah, yes that would be much more serious. A scam is used to greatly benefit more than just the scammer's mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobyddonot View Post
And /thread. What's the point? If someone wants to scam other people, let them.
.....Rofl. Make up your mind already, is it RP and freedom and letting people have fun their way or is it just a bannable offense. violation.
First of all, let's all acknowledge that conflicting opinions can still function together. I agree with this statement, Grobyd. I think they should be able to do it, but of course, they shouldn't be surprised when players treat them poorly afterward. Should it be a bannable offense? We can't say that every kind of scam is excusable and undeserving of a ban. They vary in severity. That's the mods' job though. To evaluate the offense and decide if its bannable. It's not the community's decision, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobyddonot View Post
So far, the developers don't make sure that players are having fun all the time, hence the decline in online numbers. Please note, no great scammers in the game yet. Scammers are not the greatest evil, infact people should not give their valuables to any strangers. that's like the rule # 1.
I agree again. Players need to be careful or they could be tricked into losing something that might be valuable to them. I think the only other thought I have to say in this thread is that scamming people in a video game is not serious, but it is a lame and childish source of entertainment.