Quote Originally Posted by urgatorb8 View Post
Wow, this is very smart. I hadn't thought about it this way. I may go this route instead of a straight turn in of stomachs.

If someone can confirm if Charles in the tent's storage slots only store completed potions or if it can also store items that are used in Alchemy, that would be very helpful to me. With a 64 slot max capacity, I would assume you can store ingredients as well. Otherwise, who would need to store 64 different stacks of potions. Maybe I don't know yet what I don't know but.... If you can only store completed potions then I won't be in any hurry to gain his favor. It sounded attractive to me right now as I begin to level Alchemy and I can store ingredients for later need.
I do a lot of gardening while I am watching movies or doing chores around the house. As such my gardening and cooking are pretty high, I think gardening was the first skill i pushed over 50 (because i swapped both combat skills at around 48). This might make me an outlier but Braigon (and most vendors that enjoy food gifts) go ABSOLUTELY NUTS for broccoli florets which are pretty easy to get, the main bottleneck (despite the skill levels required) is acquiring the butter. However just grabbing the 4 bottles of milk in Serbule when you log on and when you log off is usually enough to keep me overflowing in butter. I haven't NEEDED butter in a long time, but I am also pretty diligent about pulling on cow teats whenever I can.

For an easier meal that provides slightly less rep you could use baked beets. Literally everything required for them can be bought in Serbule; seeds, water, salt, oil.

These 2 dishes do nothing for people who enjoy meat based meals though (LOOKING AT YOU UKORGA!)