Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Post [Resource] Labyrinth Dungeon Map

Greetings fellow Prodigies,

Through various runs, I've compiled a complete map of the Labyrinth dungeon (aka Lab), which is currently the strongest dungeon in the game. The map contains every chest, boss, keybinder golem, optimal phlog break location, and more. It also includes a list of various etiquettes and pro-tips to better survive the dungeon as a group. As this information may spoil a bit of the adventure for some players, please click the following link to view it (so it doesn't spoil it for visitors of the thread):

Labyrinth Dungeon Map

It was created in Illustrator using screen recordings of various lab runs as a guide. I plan on updating the map as more input comes in, so please reply if you have any ideas for the map, want more information, or have additional tips / etiquettes you'd like included.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is great

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an amazing map. The only part I wonder about is the phlogging. By the time I get to Asteron, I"m in my pocket chest and pants. The amount of mobs and loot they drop between the stairs and Asteron is insane. We typically phlog in the hall where you said to pull to. It's worked out well except for today when a mob from in front attacked, called for help and mobs from in front and from the room behind came into that hallway. It wasn't pretty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice thanks.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You make me wonder what I'm doing with all the time I spend playing this game. I should be creating resources like these for the community. Thanks so much, Caustic.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Thread Footer