Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need to work on Social aspect ASAP

I've been playing this game for a few years now, stopped for a bit and have now come back. I'm just going to try and keep this short with suggestions.

• Needs more tools that help form parties
    • Needs more incentive to group play( slight bonus xp, loot, or make content more difficult)
    • Needs an optional level sync, I used to hate level sync, but with all of the new players coming in, I really hate the fact that some higher level players are going to "help" the newer players out by one shotting bosses, instead they are actually ruining their experience of the boss and the dungeon.
    • Make soloing nearly impossible/inefficient IMO. Design around minimum duoing. IT"S AN MMO FOR A REASON
    • Combat is still too fast and messy, really need to slow down combat and define roles better.

Right now this game feels like, solo 90% of the time, grind for materials. Then 10% of the time do a dungeon with a group. Ideally IMO this needs to be more 50/50.
    Last edited by Taei; 06-20-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Thread Footer