Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post
I disagree. I think Bhorgild is perfect. The mixed mobs, different attacks, moving mobs, and different weaknesses make it a great dungeon. I learned more about how to play my character there than anywhere else. I soloed there for at least 10 levels. It was no problem pulling 1 or 2 to the zone, clearing and exploring. This was my first character, so nothing OP. Best gear I had was what dropped there.

The Death Touch mobs are balanced. Slow as crap, warn you they are coming, and drop great loot. They get you some of the time, you run back,kill them and loot a high value item.
Bohrsguild, without reliable stuns, is a terrible waste of time... and several skill sets have few, if any, reliable stuns (even when mods are considered).

If you happen to be working on skills that are blessed with reliable stuns, then Bohrsguild is still overly crowded, filled with wandering mobs and hamstrung by the developer's choice to batch respawns of mobs in a way that prevents you from safely breaking up the respawn cycle as you crawl. In this way it's like most other group-oriented dungeons in PG.

Bringing it back to the topic of AE though, when the developer chooses to routinely deploy mobs (wandering or static) too densely for the assist radius in game and then adds batch respawns into the mix, they should not be surprised people end up liking AE builds. It 'fixes' a part of the game players apparently don't find very entertaining. Then turning around and nerfing AE without acknowledging or fixing those design problems just forces players to take in that unentertaining aspect of the game. Diminish enthusiasm enough and you end up having 'special event' giveaways every other night in an effort to keep player interest/retention up.