Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Failing to Login

This just started happening ...

Logged in, selected toon, clicked Enter World, loading scene progress bar filled and then the game went to load additional assets and it gets hung up there.

Update
    ---------
    After some time (5 minutes maybe) the game just times out from the loading assets status and kicks me back to the front login page and this loop starts again, getting hung up on loading additional assets
    Last edited by eMCeeScott; 06-09-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto here .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having loads of issues logging in as well.

It will either sit at the login screen saying talking to server for a few minutes then just go back to the login button.
    Say Steam : I/O error and then I have to close the login window to try again.
    When I do get logged in and select a character, the loading bar gets all the way to the end Loading additional assets and sits there for several minutes before dumping me back to the login screen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got exactly the same problem as described in the original post. Hangs at loading additional assets with the progress bar full.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. Bar gets almost half way, pauses for awhile. Then it goes all the way, music plays, never loads. Kicks back to the Log In screen after a few minutes. Have tried to sign in with an alt, as well.
    ~Maztur

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. I think I was in Serbule. Saw in another thread that some people could log in if they were in other locations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm experiencing the same issue. Loading assets. Then eventually to the login it boots me.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There seems to be issues with Serbule and Serbule Hill, other zones seem to be working. It is the weekend, so that might complicate and slow down the process of getting things back on track. Please, try to be patient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same. I logged out in Serbule.

Thread Footer