Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: June 8, 2018

The update notes are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...es-June-8-2018

Discussion in this thread! (But please remember to report any bugs through the in-game reporting system as well.)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Excellent update! These bug fixes, especially regarding alcohol are greatly appreciated by me, great job!

Also wow, a lot of DoTs got ridiculously buffed, some of them doing three times as much damage and twice as fast. Some of them definitely did need those buffs, but we could be looking at some really crazy DoT builds in the future. I'll definitely have to look at it and I'd love to see some players try to make some heavy DoT builds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • The Skills window now remembers which parent skills you had opened/closed in the skill tree (between runs of the game).

This only kind of sorta works. Yes, the skill window will keep the state of the parent trees between runs of the game. Unfortunately, whatever state the tree is in when you log in is what persists between openings of the skill window.

So if I log in and my Anatomy tree is expanded and I close it, close the skill window, then re-open the skill window, the Anatomy tree is expanded (since that is the state it was in when I logged in).

If I close the Anatomy tree then kill the game window (without closing the skill window) and log back in, the Anatomy tree stays closed even if I open it again in the skill window and will keep collapsing every time I open/close the skill window.

Submitted bug report in game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad Serbule is broken, stuck on loading assets when i try to zone to Serbule from Eltibule
    Last edited by Karamasha; 06-09-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't log in at all this morning as I was in Serbia. It is 1:43 pm Central on Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    played this morning from about 6a-9a CST back at 10am...around 12, 12:30, 1pm CST game froze. tried restarting several times no luck finally left to do something else. Back at 2pm - same thing. Doesn't feel like the usual weekend lag problem at all. cannot report this in game since i cannot get in game. back to the housework then and will try later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Firebug) I am unable to get on line, have done the usual switch off comp, restart but nothing and that is on my 3 accts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the status "connecting to server" indefinitely.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The patch message gives us an updated doc for JSON files (thank you for that). However, this doc doesn't mention two existing files, storagevaults.json and itemuses.json, that still contain useful info. Are these files going to be discontinued?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So many places where you can dive into the water without getting breath meter, where you can stay under water forever.

Sometimes when i leave the water my character start to fly while still swimming and when i do relog my character fall down and take fall damage.
    Last edited by Karamasha; 06-10-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Thread Footer