Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made my forum account a different name then my actual character by accident,

Hey, in gorgon my name is Plaximos and I made the character before I came to forum. However, When i created the forum, for some reason I thought my name was Proximus idk why and I wondered if my name on forums could be changed to my in game name Plaximos. Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a similar problem. For some reason I must have assumed that we could set a display name, but we can't. I would really appreciate some help to change this forum name to the name of my little Dyansha, the name in-game friends and guildies know me by. It would be nice to not have to make another forum account, and abandon this...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Add a signature to your posts

There hasn't been the opportunity to change names on the forum.

This question has come up before several times. Many people make use of alias identifiers! PezofDoom is actually Monger, for example. It's intriguing like one of those classic Russian novels where the characters have stacks of nicknames for every occasion--not really a problem for friends who know you well!

One suggestion I can make is to create a signature for your posts under settings. Tap the settings button next to your login at the top of the page and go to edit signature. That way you can list your characters. Even adding your guild affiliations or other connections you would like to share can complete your profile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfyn View Post
    It's intriguing like one of those classic Russian novels where the characters have stacks of nicknames for every occasion--not really a problem for friends who know you well!
    Or like Tolkien’s characters. Gandalf, Mithrandir, Olórin, Stormcrow, etc or Aragorn, Strider, Telcontar, Thorongil, Longshanks, Wingfoot, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda like what I did
    ~~ Brizzt ~~ a female Drow of no consequence....YET

Fire - 70
    Ice - 70
    Shield - 36
    Unarmed - 33
    Psychology - 52
    Noob - 100

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still cant believe posts like these on this topic are still popping up not a bad or good thing but at this point most people should get the general hint this is still a thing without making new posts about it

Thread Footer