Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HC gear locations

Hey, can anoyone help me with HC gear locations?
    Level 40 drops from Winter Court Ambassasors around Thorn of Decay in Sun Vale, level 50 and 55 drop in Winter Nexus (only?). Level 60 drops suposedly in Labyrint? Can anyone tell me if they drop in alternative places and where I can get another levels of gear?
    Greetings to fellow HC players!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Only one I can think of at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing, I never heard of an npc providing HC gear.

By the way, I have returned to the place where I died the other day but that didn't repair my gear. Is there a time limit on it?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is no time limit. Did you right-click the broken gear? This will tell you where to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I even used a pin on map to know the exact spot of my death, getting there didn't fix my gear.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What did it say when you right-clicked and used your broken items in the inventory window? Like Niph said, it should either tell you how far you have to go, or if you're close to your death spot, it should fix the item.

If it doesn't do that, what does it do?
    Last edited by Citan; 05-20-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It said I need to find missing parts in "Caves beneath Kur Mountains", but the thing is I died on second floor of Winter Nexus.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You probably died at these two places and mixed the gear. I would to Kur first (either Wolf Cave or Yeti Cave, from the message), it's probably easier to repair gear there.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Those names aren't very reliable yet because some dungeons are shared with others, and the group of shared dungeons currently has to share one name. And one of the server areas with the name "Caves Beneath Kur Mountains" does have the winter nexus in it.

So if you go in there it should give you a distance. If it's insanely long distance, then it's in a different dungeon... probably one that is actually beneath Kur. (If it's a medium-large distance, it could just be in the deeper parts of the nexus, past the boss teleportation spot.)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffey1991 View Post
    Hey, can anoyone help me with HC gear locations?
    Level 40 drops from Winter Court Ambassasors around Thorn of Decay in Sun Vale, level 50 and 55 drop in Winter Nexus (only?). Level 60 drops suposedly in Labyrint? Can anyone tell me if they drop in alternative places and where I can get another levels of gear?
    Greetings to fellow HC players!
    I remember getting HC gear in various places mixed in with other drops. I was in evil side of Rahu today and picked up a level 60 purple breastplate. One HC drop out of about 20 items.

Thread Footer