Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Food Questions
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food Questions

I can have one meal and one snack active at a time... I get that... but I can also use "first-aid" food like Chicken Drumsticks to boost my health and/or power in battle, like a potion
    Here is where my question lies: The wiki needs a lot of help on specific items, notably consumables... What comes after Chicken Drumsticks? I'm at a point where I am struggling for power in long fights, and though I know I need to work on getting my rotation slimmed down in terms of power consumption, work on getting better food and gear and sniff some flowers before picking fights, it seems to me that there are probably some more of these "first-aid" foods out there but I can't find them... Any hints?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the player vendors in Serb. The game also has a way of introducing you to what you need when you need it.
    Longtooths
    Discord: Longtooths#6983

https://www.twitch.tv/longtooths

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Check this post (link at the end of the "originally Posted by... line).
    Install the app, run it and search for "instant snack" and it will give you this info (and more).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Install the app, run it and search for "instant snack" and it will give you this info (and more).
    Ooh wow... Can't wait to get home and try this! Thanks!

Thread Footer