Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to learn Animal Handling lvl51-60

I just got to level 54 in animal handling. I guess some things I did gave me 4 bonus levels after 50. Now I'm not gaining any experience. I'm trying to figure out how to get above level 54. I was told Gisli could train me to unlock higher levels but, I only see training for abilities. I was told my favor with Gisli will play a factor in how much i can level up. What level of favor do I need to be able to learn levels 54 and above
    Last edited by Xibri; 05-14-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve only made it about halfway there for AH, but the Wiki lists under Gisli:

Unlock Animal Handling Skill Levels 51-60 (Best Friends)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The level 51-60 unlock should show up on Gisli's Training menu (in Serbule). If you don't have enough favor, it should show up as a grayed out button with the message "Requires Friends to learn" or something like that (I'm not sure of the exact favor level). I definitely learned it myself from Gisli about 6 months or so ago. It's possible that it mysteriously disappeared from his training menu since then but unlikely.

If you've learned all possible animal handling abilities so far, the Unlock should be at or near top. Another possibility might be that it's hiding all the way at the bottom - i'm not sure if Unlocks are grouped as a part of the ability list or separately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't have AH on this character, but this is what I saw:

Thread Footer