Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flightmode's Project Gorgon Let's Play Series

Hey all, I recently started filming my time in Project Gorgon, I originally had my recording software to hand in case I could catch any bugs on video but when looking for any YouTube series to watch in my downtime I found that there were very few that fit into a half hour and weren't a direct lift of a full stream

My playlist can be found here.

* I have already received feedback regarding the content not being "tutorialised" enough but I'm still heavily reliant on the wiki myself to learn unfamiliar aspects of the game.
    * I have turned down the volume on the intro video after part 1, though the background noise in the audio is due to an oversensitive mic and a small desk so my pc sits very close by, I have several hours recorded so I'll be doing my best with digital filters to improve audio in future videos.
    * Be warned there is some cursing, it's not something I'd listen to in public without headphones.
    * Part 3 is now available for your viewing pleasure!
    Last edited by Flightmode; 05-17-2018 at 05:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't given these a listen yet, but something as simple as leaving a gap of silence in your recording to capture the background noise and then using Audacity (free) you can select the silent section of the recording then use the Effect "Noise Reduction" and "Get Noise Profile" then select the entire recording and apply the "Noise Reduction" Effect. That will generally do a good job of cleaning up audio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taledar View Post
    Haven't given these a listen yet, but something as simple as leaving a gap of silence in your recording to capture the background noise and then using Audacity (free) you can select the silent section of the recording then use the Effect "Noise Reduction" and "Get Noise Profile" then select the entire recording and apply the "Noise Reduction" Effect. That will generally do a good job of cleaning up audio.
    I knew how to do what you suggested with an audio file but it took a few minutes of googling to get set up to do this with raw mp4 videos. Thankfully it splits audio out directly and I can splice it back together in editing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, finally got a chance to watch the first two videos. Keep up the good work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part 3 is now live, part 4 is in the can!

Quote Originally Posted by Taledar View Post
    Cool, finally got a chance to watch the first two videos. Keep up the good work!
    You completed the activity, "Check out Flightmode's Let's Play"!

Thanks very much! I really appreciate the support.

You received:

50 favor
    Overwhelming levels of entertainment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part 4 is up guys, this is the beginnings of me picking up some new combat skills

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part 5 is available for your viewing pleasure.

Thread Footer