Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Foraging 61-70?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Foraging 61-70?

Anyone know where this can be obtained? Wiki page on foraging says it's the faerie in Elt, but her page only says she's 51-60 (which I got.) She likes me pretty well, but I'm not seeing an option in her menu for 61-70.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fairly certain she also does 61-70 because my foraging if im not crazy is 70+ and she is the one I trained that at.... your favor must not be high enough.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't think Foraging 61-70 has been implemented yet. It should say in your skills who to talk with to unlock, once you reach the highest level possible. There is no item in game that you need a higher level of Forage to pick up, then is currently available. Once there is a new area that have items with higher foraging requirements then we probably see the unlock implemented somewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're probably right...is there some kind of secret formula for what appears and what doesn't? It seems like some trainers will have a training option, but with a grayed out button saying your favor isn't high enough, and some trainers just give no indication. Is it intentionally inconsistent or just a bug that hasn't been gotten to yet?
    @ShieldBreaker I didn't realize skills told you who to level/unlock them...that's good info. I'mma hafta look in those menus =)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodane View Post
    You're probably right...is there some kind of secret formula for what appears and what doesn't? It seems like some trainers will have a training option, but with a grayed out button saying your favor isn't high enough, and some trainers just give no indication. Is it intentionally inconsistent or just a bug that hasn't been gotten to yet?
    @ShieldBreaker I didn't realize skills told you who to level/unlock them...that's good info. I'mma hafta look in those menus =)
    It should always give an indication.

Either it is:
    Favor related; Greyed out with the Favor requirement as flavor text.
    Skill level related: Greyed out with Levels remaining to unlock as flavor text (which can also be paired with Favor requirement one).

I have yet to see a trainer not follow one of the above ones.
    I know of one skill that requires you to bring a quest item to the trainer in order to advance. I'm not sure if there actually is one flavor text for that as of yet and it might just be greyed out until that Favor request has been completed.

Thread Footer