Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much exp is 1 - 50 levels on most crafting skills?

Looked on the wiki and couldn't find any info on this. I want to know so that I can determine how many resources and council I need to max out my crafts.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Check this post (link at the end of the "originally Posted by... line).
    Install the app and it will give you this info (and more).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Install the app and it will give you this info (and more).
    What app would that be, exactly? I would not mind having something on hand as a planning reference.
    PG IGN: BlueIndigo
    Steam: IndigoShade

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The link is in the icon in quote (small, I know).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh that. Alas, I could never get that to run on my Windows 7 computer. Sigh. Oh well.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmm it's supposed to work, even though I didn't check recently. Is your Windows 32-bits or 64-bits?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the pgjsonp.zip, but I don't see where I can determine XP values or enter in my current XP. Nothing for experience at all, actually?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Say you want to know it for Leatherworking. You click the search tab and enter "Leatherworking". You will see as a result a line "Skill: Leatherworking". Click that line. In the page that is displayed, there is a "XP Table" line with a dropdown button. Click that button. All XP values appear. Find the "XP to reach" column, then find the line for level 50, it says "78010".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, thank you. It seems that most crafting skills require 78,010 exp for levels 1 - 50. Alchemy, for example.

In between certain levels, say 11-15, the exp requirement stays the same. For 11 -15 it's 420 exp for each level.

When you get to 16 - 20, it's 680 each level

Basically, every 5 levels will require the same amount of exp to level up. The next 5 levels will require an increased amount, and so on.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    64 bit. I would post the error, but I suspect it's due to a similar problem, which is due to my having a real weird problem a rare number of apps having issues with .net type requirements.

And the stupid thing, don't let the Windows 7 thing fool you. This machine is only a year old.

Thread Footer