Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MacBook Pro graphics issue

I’m new to the game and quickly discovered that I’m unable to see anything once I leave the starter island. Leaving either through the spider cave exit or via teleport, arrival in the main game results in a black screen. Graphics settings seem to make no difference. The OS is completely updated. I found discussions last year about similar issues or outright game crashing on Mac OS, but nothing current.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If this was about Windows, I'd feel more confident that it has to do with running low on memory and resulting in a huge slowdown on loading. If you started another character and it worked fine, you could use that character to adjust graphic settings and use the "/unstickchar NAME. That will move your other character to a new area and you should then be able to login without issues. " If starting a character is fine and works right, it might help to make sure you don't have programs using up computer resources, things like open web browsers and music players. You will also want to adjust the graphics quality level downward, and ensure that the auto-adjust graphic quality level is disabled.

Although a little Windows focused, maybe check this thread.
    https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...ng-Read-First!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I moved the conversation over to tech talk but to answer your post My mac is heavy on memory and low on resource load. I'm having the same problem with new characters. Im guessing its a graphics card issue.

Thread Footer