Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where Is the best place to farm chickens in south serb

After I cooled down from the ring incident I got 60 in cheesemaking and am taking a break from cheese for a while so I wanted to try doing fletching but serb chickens make me lose favor with the fletching teacher so I heard theres chickens in south serb is there a farm or area with a cluster of them if so where?

Side Note: Cheese was hell but worth it considering cooking is kinda useless when cheese does a sh** load more when it comes to health and power buffs and now I can honestly say if the cheese supplier at player stalls ever runs out or quits I can make my own crap for myself and also as a added bonus I know Longer Half to buy it
    Last edited by spider91301; 05-09-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    welcome back

I don't usually see too many wild chickens in the Serbule Hills, but they seem to spawn in the north part around the inn and Julius Patton farm.

Maybe try Deinonychus they drop feathers fairly often, and are more interesting to hunt then chickens.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a while, but I think skinning the little angry ice roosters in Kur Tower yields feathers, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodane View Post
    It's been a while, but I think skinning the little angry ice roosters in Kur Tower yields feathers, too.
    Confirmed^
    Longtooths
    Discord: Longtooths#6983

https://www.twitch.tv/longtooths

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serb Hills chickens spawn in the western and northern mountains fairly frequently and a little less frequently on the eastern side of the map

Sadly, there is no farm location for them, so you'd just have to patrol these areas while holding Alt to find them

Thread Footer